[Pass Ensure VCE Dumps] Free Download PassLeader 70-534 New Practice Test With New VCE Files (61-80)
Where Download The 100% Valid 70-534 Exam Dumps? PassLeader now is offering the newest and valid 143q 70-534 exam questions for preparing 70-534 exam, we ensure our new version 143q 70-534 pdf dumps and vce dumps are 100% valid for passing 70-534 exam, because PassLeader 70-534 PDF dumps and VCE dumps have been updated with the newest 70-534 questions and the 70-534 dumps have been corrected with right questions and answers. Now visit passleader.com to get the newest 143q 70-534 practice tests with free VCE Player!
keywords: 70-534 exam,143q 70-534 exam dumps,143q 70-534 exam questions,70-534 pdf dumps,70-534 vce dumps,70-534 practice test,70-534 study guide,Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions Exam
You need implement tools at the client’s location for monitoring and deploying Azure resources. Which tools should you use? To answer, select the appropriate on-premises tool for each task in the answer area.
You need to configure availability for the virtual machines that the company is migrating to Azure. What should you implement?
A. Traffic Manager
B. Express Route
C. Update Domains
D. Cloud Services
Case Study 4 – Lucerne Publishing (Question 63 – Question 68)
Lucerne Publishing creates, stores, and delivers online media for advertising companies. This media is streamed to computers by using the web, and to mobile devices around the world by using native applications. The company currently supports the iOS, Android, and Windows Phone 8.1 platform. Lucerne Publishing uses proprietary software to manage its media workflow. This software has reached the end of its lifecycle. The company plans to move its media workflows to the cloud. Lucerne Publishing provides access to its customers, who are third-party companies, so that they can download, upload, search, and index media that is stored on Lucerne Publishing servers.
Apps and Applications
Lucerne Publishing develops the applications that customers use to deliver media. The company currently provides the following media delivery applications:
– Lucerne Media W – a web application that delivers media by using any browser
– Lucerne Media M – a mobile app that delivers media by using Windows Phone 8.1
– Lucerne Media A – a mobile app that delivers media by using an iOS device
– Lucerne Media N – a mobile app that delivers media by using an Android device
– Lucerne Media D – a desktop client application that customer’s install on their local computer
Lucerne Publishing’s customers and their consumers have the following requirements:
– Access to media must be time-constricted once media is delivered to a consumer. The time required to download media to mobile devices must be minimized. Customers must have 24-hour access to media downloads regardless of their location or time zone.
– Lucerne Publishing must be able to monitor the performance and usage of its customer-facing app.
– Lucerne Publishing wants to make its asset catalog searchable without requiring a database redesign.
– Customers must be able to access all data by using a web application. They must also be able to access data by using a mobile app that is provided by Lucerne Publishing.
– Customers must be able to search for media assets by key words and media type. Lucerne Publishing wants to move the asset catalog database to the cloud without formatting the source data.
Code and current development documents must be backed up at all times. All solutions must be automatically built and deployed to Azure when code is checked in to source control.
Lucerne Publishing has a .NET web application that runs on Azure. The web application analyzes storage and the distribution of its media assets. It needs to monitor the utilization of the web application. Ultimately, Lucerne Publishing hopes to cut its costs by reducing data replication without sacrificing its quality of service to its customers. The solution has the following requirements:
– Optimize the storage location and amount of duplication of media.
– Vary several parameters including the number of data nodes and the distance from node to customers.
– Minimize network bandwidth.
– Lucerne Publishing wants be notified of exceptions in the web application.
Lucerne Publishing constantly mines its data to identify customer patterns. The company plans to replace the existing on-premises cluster with a cloud-based solution. Lucerne Publishing has the following requirements:
– The data mining solution must support the use of hundreds to thousands of processing cores.
– Minimize the number of virtual machines by using more powerful virtual machines.
– Each virtual machine must always have eight or more processor cores available.
– Allow the number of processor cores dedicated to an analysis to grow and shrink automatically based on the demand of the analysis.
– Virtual machines must use remote memory direct access to improve performance.
– The solution must automatically schedule jobs.
– The scheduler must distribute the jobs based on the demand and available resources.
Data analysis results:
The solution must provide a web service that allows applications to access the results of analyses.
– Ad copy data must be searchable in full text.
– Ad copy data must indexed to optimize search speed. Media metadata must be stored in Azure Table storage. Media files must be stored in Azure BLOB storage. The customer-facing website must have access to all ad copy and media. The customer-facing website must automatically scale and replicate to locations around the world.
– Media and data must be replicated around the world to decrease the latency of data transfers.
– Media uploads must have fast data transfer rates (low latency) without the need to upload the data offline.
Customer access must be managed by using Active Directory. Media files must be encrypted by using the PlayReady encryption method. Customers must be able to upload media quickly and securely over a private connection with no opportunity for internet snooping.
You need to ensure that the website scales. What should you do?
A. Deploy Traffic Manager and configure it to route user traffic to specified endpoints to other Azure datacenters.
B. Enter multiple DNS entries in each virtual network to route requests to other Azure datacenters.
C. Set up a new Azure datacenter to Azure datacenter VPN to enable the solution to communicate across regions.
D. Use a virtual network to route network traffic in a single Azure datacenter.
You need to analyze Lucerne’s performance monitoring solution. Which three applications should you monitor? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
A. The Lucerne Media-D application
B. The data mining application
C. The Lucerne Media-W application
D. The Lucerne Media-M app
E. The Lucerne Media-N app
You need to configure the deployment of the storage analysis application. What should you do?
A. Create a new Mobile Service.
B. Configure the deployment from source control.
C. Add a new deployment slot.
D. Turn on continuous integration.
You need to recommend an appropriate solution for the data mining requirements. Which solution should you recommend?
A. Design a schedule process that allocates tasks to multiple virtual machines, and use the Azure Portal to create new VMs as needed.
B. Use Azure HPC Scheduler Tools to schedule jobs and automate scaling of virtual machines.
C. Use Traffic Manager to allocate tasks to multiple virtual machines, and use the Azure Portal to spin up new virtual machines as needed.
D. Use Windows Server HPC Pack on-premises to schedule jobs and automate scaling of virtual machines in Azure.
The company has two corporate offices. Customers will access the websites from datacenters around the world.
You need to architect the global website strategy to meet the business requirements. Use the drop-down menus to select the answer choice that answers each question.
You need to recommend strategies for storing data. Which services should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate storage technology for each data type in the answer area.
Case Study 5 – Northwind traders (Question 69 – Question 74)
Northwind Electric Cars is the premier provider of private, low-cost transportation in Denver. Northwind drivers are company employees who work together as a team. The founding partners believe that by hiring their drivers as employees, their drivers focus on providing a great customer experience. Northwind Electric Cars has a reputation for offering fast, reliable, and friendly service, due largely to their extensive network of drivers and their proprietary dispatching software named NorthRide. Northwind Electric Cars drivers depend on frequent, automatic updates for the NorthRide mobile app. The Northwind management team is concerned about unplanned system downtime and slow connection speeds caused by high usage. Additionally, Northwind’s in- house data storage solution is unsustainable because of the new influx of customer data that is retained. Data backups are made periodically on DVDs and stored on-premises at corporate headquarters.
Northwind drivers use the NorthRide app to meet customer pickup requests. The app uses a GPS transponder in each Northwind vehicle and Bing Maps APIs to monitor the location of each vehicle in the fleet in real time. NorthRide allows Northwind dispatchers to optimize their driver coverage throughout the city. When new customers call, the dispatcher enters their pickup locations into NorthRide. NorthRide identifies the closest available driver. The dispatcher then contacts the driver with the pick-up details. This process usually results in a pick-up time that is far faster than the industry average. Drivers use NorthRide to track the number of miles they drive and the number of customers they transport. Drivers also track their progress towards their established goals, which are measured by using key performance indicators (KPIs).
NorthRide App 2.0
Northwind Electric Cars is growing quickly. New callers often wait for their calls to be answered because the dispatchers are contacting their drivers to arrange pickups for other customers. To support the growth of the business, Northwind’s development team completes an overhaul of the NorthRide system that it has named NorthRide 2.0. When a dispatcher enters a customer’s pickup location, the address and driving directions are automatically sent to the driver who is closest to the customer’s pickup location. Drivers indicate their availability on the NorthRide mobile app and can view progress towards their KPI’s in real time. Drivers can also record customer ratings and feedback for each pickup.
Northwind Electric Cars needs a customer-facing website and mobile app that allows customers to schedule pickups. Customers should also be able to create profiles that will help ensure the customer gets a ride faster by storing customer information.
Northwind Electric Cars needs a new solution named Predictor. Predictor is an employee- facing mobile app. The app predicts periods of high usage and popular pickup locations and provides various ways to view this predictive data. Northwind uses this information to better distribute its drivers. Northwind wants to use the latest Azure technology to create this solution.
On-premises data must be constantly backed up. Mobile data must be protected from loss, even if connectivity with the backend is lost. Dispatch offices need to have seamless access to both their primary data center and the applications and services that are hosted in the Azure cloud. Connectivity needs to be redundant to on-premises and cloud services, while providing a way for each dispatch office to continue to operate even if one or all of the connection options fail. The management team requires that operational data is accessible 24/7 from any office location.
Apps and Website
NorthRide / NorthRideFinder Apps:
– The solution must support on-premises and Azure data storage.
– The solution must scale as necessary based on the current number of concurrent users.
– Customer pickup requests from NorthRideFinder must be asynchronous.
– The customer pickup request system will be high in volume, and each request will have a short life span.
– Data for NorthRideFinder must be protected during a loss of connectivity.
– NorthRide users must authenticate to the company’s Azure Active Directory.
Northwind Public Website
– The customer website must use a WebJob to process profile images into thumbnails.
– The customer website must be developed with lowest cost and difficulty in mind.
– The customer website must automatically scale to minimize response times for customers.
– The data storage must interface with an on-premises Microsoft SQL backend database.
– A disaster recovery system needs to be in place for large amounts of data that will backup to Azure.
– Backups must be fully automated and managed the Azure Management Portal.
– The recovery system for company data must use a hybrid solution to back up both the on-premises Microsoft SQL backend and any Azure storage.
– An Azure solution must be used for prediction systems.
– Predictive analytics must be published as a web service and accessible by using the REST API.
– The NorthRide app must use an additional level of authentication other than the employee’s password.
– Access must be secured in NorthRide without opening a firewall port.
– Company policy prohibits inbound connections from internet callers to the on- premises network.
– Customer usernames in NorthRideFinder cannot exceed 10 characters.
– Customer data in NorthRideFinder can be received only by the user ID that is associated with the data.
You need to recommend a technology for processing customer pickup requests. Which technology should you recommend?
A. Notification hub
B. Queue messaging
C. Mobile Service with push notifications
D. Service Bus messaging
You need to recommend the appropriate technology to provide the predictive analytics for passenger pickup. What should you do?
A. Use Power BI to analyze the traffic data and PowerPivot to categorize the results.
B. Use HDInsight to analyze the traffic data and write a .NET program to categorize the results.
C. Use Machine Learning Studio to create a predictive model and publish the results as a web service.
D. Use Hadoop on-premises to analyze the traffic and produce a report that shows high traffic zones.
You need to design the authentication solution for the NorthRide app. Which solution should you use?
A. Azure Active Directory Basic with multi-factor authentication for the cloud and on- premises users.
B. Active Directory Domain Services with mutual authentication.
C. Azure Active Directory Premium and add multi-factor authentication the for cloud users.
D. Active Directory Domain Services with multi-factor authentication.
Drag and Drop Question
You need to design the notification service for the customer-facing mobile app. Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
Drag and Drop Question
You need to provide a data access solution for the NorthRide app. Which four actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
You need to recommend a solution that meets the requirements for data storage for the NorthRide app. What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Azure Remote App
B. Azure Service Bus
C. Azure Connect
D. Azure SQL Database
Drag and Drop Question
You are the Azure architect for an organization. You are working with C-level management to assign Azure role-based access control roles to a team within the organization. A single director oversees two teams, a development team and a test team. The director is wholly responsible for the organization’s Azure account, including billing, infrastructure, and access control. The director is the only member of the team with the ability to alter access controls. You have the following requirements:
– Members of the development team must be able to view or alter Azure infrastructure to support application development.
– Members of the test team must be able to view Azure infrastructure to support test cases.
You need to assign built-in Azure role-based access control roles to team members within the organization. Which role should you assign to each team member? To answer, drag the appropriate role to the correct team member. Each role may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
You administer a cloud service. You plan to host two web applications named contosoweb and contosowebsupport. You need to ensure that you can host both applications and qualify for the Azure Service Level Agreement. You want to achieve this goal while minimizing costs. How should you host both applications?
A. in different web roles with two instances in each web role
B. in the same web role with two instances
C. in different web roles with one instance in each web role
D. in the same web role with one instance
A cloud service must have at least two instances of every role to qualify for the Azure Service Level Agreement, which guarantees external connectivity to your Internet-facing roles at least 99.95 percent of the time.
You deploy an application as a cloud service in Azure. The application consists of five instances of a web role. You need to move the web role instances to a different subnet. Which file should you update?
A. Service definition
B. Diagnostics configuration
C. Service configuration
D. Network configuration
You manage an Azure virtual network that hosts 15 virtual machines (VMs) on a single subnet, which is used for testing a line of business (LOB) application. The application is deployed to a VM named TestWebServiceVM. You need to ensure that TestWebServiceVM always starts by using the same IP address. You need to achieve this goal by using the least amount of administrative effort. What should you do?
A. Use the Management Portal to configure TestWebServiceVM.
B. Use RDP to configure TestWebServiceVM.
C. Run the Set-AzureStaticVNetIP PowerShell cmdlet.
D. Run the Get-AzureReservedIP PowerShell cmdlet.
Specify a static internal IP for a previously created VM
If you want to set a static IP address for a VM that you previously created, you can do so by using the following cmdlets. If you already set an IP address for the VM and you want to change it to a different IP address, you’ll need to remove the existing static IP address before running these cmdlets. See the instructions below to remove a static IP. For this procedure, you’ll use the Update-AzureVM cmdlet. The Update-AzureVM cmdlet restarts the VM as part of the update process. The DIP that you specify will be assigned after the VM restarts. In this example, we set the IP address for VM2, which is located in cloud service StaticDemo.
Get-AzureVM -ServiceName StaticDemo -Name VM2 | Set-AzureStaticVNetIP -IPAddress 192.168.4.7 | Update-AzureVM
You administer of a set of virtual machine (VM) guests hosted in Hyper-V on Windows Server 2012 R2. The virtual machines run the following operating systems:
– Windows Server 2008
– Windows Server 2008 R2
– Linux (openSUSE 13.1)
All guests currently are provisioned with one or more network interfaces with static bindings and VHDX disks. You need to move the VMs to Azure Virtual Machines hosted in an Azure subscription. Which three actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
A. Install the WALinuxAgent on Linux servers.
B. Ensure that all servers can acquire an IP by means of Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
C. Upgrade all Windows VMs to Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher.
D. Sysprep all Windows servers.
E. Convert the existing virtual disks to the virtual hard disk (VHD) format.
A company creates an API and makes it accessible on an Azure website. External partners use the API occasionally. The website uses the Standard web hosting plan. Partners report that the first API call in a sequence of API calls occasionally takes longer than expected to run. Subsequent API calls consistently perform as expected. You need to ensure that all API calls perform consistently. What should you do?
A. Configure the website to use the Basic web hosting plan.
B. Enable Always On support.
C. Configure the website to automatically scale.
D. Add a trigger to the web.config file for the website that causes the website to recycle periodically.